- Complete package systems delivered direct to site
- Ready for immediate and simple installation
- Factory built and quality assured
- Maintenance free GRP and polyethylene chambers
- High-level alarm fitted as standard
- Full Klargester after sales maintenance available
All standard Klargester package pump systems are supplied with GRP/polyethylene chambers, pump(s), high-level alarm, pre-set automatic level control, non-return valve, discharge pipe and all connections.
- Wide range of emergency overflow tanks
- 110mm or 160mm inlet connections
- Various invert depths
- Standby replacement pumps
Klargester manufactures pumping chambers of various diameter and depths, with pumps, guide rails and control equipment fitted as per the clientís specification.
Please contact us direct and we will be pleased to quote against your specific requirements.
The information in this sales literature is, by necessity, brief. For more detailed technical literature and drawings regarding applications, installation, maintenance or specific options, please contact Klargester. We have both internal and field sales staff who will be pleased to assist.
See Legislations for more information regarding regulations.
Klargester package pump systems are designed for minimum maintenance.
Klargester offers a full after sales service involving planned maintenance visits on the U.K. mainland.
Prior to installation, there is a legal requirement to obtain permission from the appropriate agencies (including connection to a public sewer).
Delivery & Installation
Units are normally delivered by flat bed vehicle and cranage facilities should be available on-site for off loading. Installation is quick and economical, the unit requiring only a concrete base and surround. Comprehensive installation instructions are supplied with every unit.