For domestic dwellings without mains drainage, Klargester's Alpha septic tanks provide a reliable, economic and efficient solution to your sewage disposal needs.
Alpha is a range of septic tanks from Klargester, the leading UK manufacturer of off-mains drainage products. They combine Klargester's experience with the latest production technology to provide a product to meet the needs of both property owners and installers, making Alpha the No. 1 choice.
Features & Benefits
- Internal baffle design within the tank aids separation and retention of solids, improving the effluent quality thus providing a long life to the soakaway.
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight.
- Press moulded shape provides wide, squat, form which makes the tank easy to install and handle.
- Stable base for storage.
- Shackles are provided to aid lifting and positioning within the excavation.
- All unit volumes are designed in accordance with the recommendations given in BS 6297: 1983.
- The manufacturing process minimises styrene emissions and reduces waste - all the better for our environment.
The Alpha Septic Tank comes in three sizes and is suitable for individual domestic dwellings up to a large family house.
|Number of People
||assuming a flow of|
This chart is a general guide.
For applications for more than 10 people we strongly recommend to contact Klargester for advice.